BOMBAY, Oct 29 (Reuters) - India's top truck and bus maker Tata Motors Ltd. said on Friday its second quarter net profit rose a better-than-expected 49 percent on the year to 3.09 billion rupees from 2.07 billion a year ago. New York-listed Tata Motors , in which DaimlerChrysler AG owns about 7 percent, said total income rose to 42.18 billion rupees from 32.0 billion rupees. Other income more than trebled to 705.9 million rupees. Tata Motors' board of directors said it had approved of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata Motors Q2 net up 49 percent on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.