By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Tata Motors fell as much as 6.6 percent as volatile markets raised concerns that investors may stay away from its 41.5 billion-rupee ($885 million) rights issues, which opened on Monday. At 0752 GMT, Tata Motors shares were down 5.3 percent at 353.40 rupees, just above a more-than-four-year low of 339 rupees hit earlier this month. The benchmark stock index , which has lost more than a third of its value so far this year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata Motors rights issue opens, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642