MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors said China will be the second-biggest market for its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) cars in the current fiscal year that began April 1. China has been the major driver of profits, JLR's chief executive officer Ralf Speth told reporters on Tuesday. China was the fourth largest market for JLR with 17.3 percent market share in the last fiscal year. Europe was the leading market followed by the U.K. and the U.S. (Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata Motors says China to be No. 2 market for JLR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.