MUMBAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - India's Tata Group is interested in acquiring Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover brands, the Indian comglomerate's chairman Ratan Tata said in remarks released on Friday. "We certainly have some interest in it," he told the CNBC TV18 television channel in an interview that is yet to be aired. "Beyond that we would not like to offer any comment," he said in response to a question on whether the group was interested in acquiring the brands. The remarks were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata says has interest in Jaguar,Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642