NEW DELHI, July 23 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO) , will raise $90 million by issuing foreign currency convertible bonds, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Wednesday. TELCO will also have the option of raising a further $10 million through the greenshoe option or by retaining a part of the oversubscription, the exchange said in a statement on its Web site, www.bseindia.com. The bonds will have a term of five years and then be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TELCO plans $90 mln overseas bond issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.