NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO) posted on Thursday a net profit of 280.3 million rupees ($5.76 million) for April-June, compared to a loss of 989 million a year earlier. Net profit well exceeded the median estimate of 193 million rupees in a Reuters poll of six brokerages, although estimates had ranged from 44.7 million rupees to 435 million. This is Bombay-based TELCO's second straight quarterly profit after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TELCO posts $5.8 mln profit, above f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.