By Suresh Seshadri BOMBAY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co, India's top truck maker, is expected to report a 152 percent jump in second-quarter profit from the previous quarter, with resurgent truck sales seen spurring earnings in the coming quarters. The median forecast for TELCO's net profit was 706 million rupees ($14.6 million) for the quarter to end-September, up from 280 million in April-June, according to a Reuters poll of analysts. It posted a loss of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TELCO Q2 net seen up 152 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.