BOMBAY, Dec 20 (Reuters) - India's Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Ltd (TELCO) said on Friday it has agreed to supply its homegrown Indica hatchback cars to the UK's MG Rover Group, to be sold under the Rover brand in Europe. TELCO , also India's largest truck and bus maker, is part of India's second largest business conglomerate, the Tata group. Under the agreement, the Tata Indica will be manufactured with MG Rover-specific modifications at TELCO's plant in Pune in western ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TELCO to supply Indica cars to MG Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642