NEW DELHI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , cut prices of two compact models by about 2.5 percent in a bid to drive sales even faster in a price-sensitive market, a company official said late on Monday. The price reductions apply to all variants of Maruti's Zen and Wagon R models and are effective from Monday, said the official, who declined to be named. The base model of the Zen carries a showroom price of 335,867 rupees ($7,250) in Delhi while the Wagon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's top car maker cuts prices of two models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642