NEW DELHI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , sold 49,399 vehicles in October, up 27.6 percent from 38,715 units in the same month a year ago, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's top car maker says Oct sales jump 27.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642