MUMBAI, Feb 1 (Reuters) - India's third-biggest motorcycle maker, TVS Motor Co. , said on Thursday its January two-wheeler sales rose 7 percent to 121,147 units from 112,910 units a year ago. Motorcycle sales rose 0.5 percent to 69,634 units from 69,279 units a year ago and scooterettes rose 14 percent to 20,534 units from 17,957 units. The company said exports rose 11 percent to 7,049 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor Jan two-wheeler sales up 7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.