MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - India's third-biggest motorcycle maker, TVS Motor Co. , said on Tuesday its July two-wheeler sales rose 20 percent to 121,462 units from 101,359 units a year ago. Motorcycle sales rose 28 percent to 68,335 units from 53,215 units a year ago, while scooterette, or small scooter, sales rose to 25,356 units from 24,244. The company said exports rose 15 percent to 10,382 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor July vehicle sales up 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642