MUMBAI, June 1 (Reuters) - India's third-biggest motorcycle maker, TVS Motor Co. , said on Thursday its May two-wheeler sales rose 17 percent to 124,678 units from 106,914 units a year ago. Motorcycle sales rose 23 percent to 78,271 units from 63,585 units a year ago, while scooterettes fell to 20,396 units from 20,454 units. The company said exports rose 36 percent to 8,552 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor May vehicle sales up 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.