* Profit up 1.4 pct, revenue up 7 pct * Two-wheeler sales flat during quarter * Increased input costs drag Jan 31 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co, India's No. 3 two-wheeler maker, missed estimates with a 1.4 percent rise in quarterly profit as increased raw material costs hit the company's margins. Motorcycle makers in India maintained strong sales in 2011 as carmakers saw volumes fall on high interest rates and rising fuel prices, but increased commodity costs have hurt margins across the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor misses forecast as costs weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642