MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - India's third-biggest motorcycle maker, TVS Motor Co. , said on Wednesday its October two-wheeler sales rose 3 percent to 142,325 units from 137,886 units a year ago. Motorcycle sales rose 8 percent to 92,328 units in October from 85,463 units a year ago, while sales of scooters fell to 22,836 units from 25,373. The company said exports rose 20 percent to 7,232 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor Oct vehicle sales up 3 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.