MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - India's TVS Motor Co. Ltd. said on Thursday that high raw-material costs hit its quarterly net profit, but said higher sales and cost savings would help boost revenue by 20 percent in the next year. The cost of raw materials rose by more than a fifth during the fiscal third quarter to Dec. 31 compared to a year earlier. "All other factors remaining constant, the increased emphasis on productivity improvement and waste elimination would boost fourth-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor sees 20 pct revenue growth 07/08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.