MUMBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co , India's third-biggest motorbike maker, said on Monday it sold 115,091 two-wheelers in September, down 29 percent from the same month last year. Motorcycle sales fell nearly 50 percent at 53,991 units while scooterettes sales stood at 61,100 units, compared with 55,228 units a year ago, a company spokesman said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motor September sales fall 29 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.