NEW DELHI, Sept 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co , India's third-largest two-wheeler maker, said on Thursday total sales in August rose 14 percent to 194,898 vehicles from 170,735 vehicles a year ago. Total two-wheeler sales grew by 14 percent to 190,184 vehicles, while exports increased 48 percent to 29,984 vehicles in August, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; editing by Malini Menon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's TVS Motors Aug sales up 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.