STOCKHOLM, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Three interested parties may place indicative bids for Ford Motor Co's struggling Swedish Volvo Cars unit in April, Swedish business daily Dagens Industri reported on Tuesday. The paper, citing undisclosed sources, said the interested parties were Chinese car makers Dongfeng Motor Group and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co , and "a European constellation". "Indicative bids are to be expected around the Easter weekend," the paper quoted a source as saying. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indicative bids for Volvo seen around Easter-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642