JAKARTA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Indonesia's second-largest car company, PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional Tbk , plans to invest 2.5 trillion rupiah ($297 million) in parts production in the next two years, a report said on Friday. Company president Gunadi Sindhuwinata was quoted in Bisnis Indonesia newspaper as saying the investment would be allocated for parts production for Suzuki . Apart from Suzuki, Indomobil also distributes cars from other manufacturers, such as Nissan , Volvo , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indomobil plans 2.5 trln rph investment in 2-yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642