JAKARTA, May 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's PT Adira Dimanika Multi Finance Tbk set the coupon range for its 750 billion rupiah ($81.4 million) bonds, aimed at increasing its lending this year, the company said on Tuesday. The bonds will be divided into three tranches and will have maturities of 3-5 years, the company, controlled by Indonesia's fifth-largest bank PT Bank Danamon Tbk , said in a statement. The first tranche will have a three year maturity with a coupon rate of 14.40 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Adira sets coupon rates for 750 bln rupiah bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642