JAKARTA, May 20 (Reuters) - Motorcycle sales in Indonesia rose 31 percent in April from a year earlier, according to data released on Friday by the country's largest automotive distributor. PT Astra International Tbk said 407,444 motorcycles were sold in April, bringing total sales for the first four months of the year to 1.56 million units. Astra distributes Honda Motor Co. Ltd. motorcycles in Indonesia. Cheaper financing, due to historically low, single-digit interest rates, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia April motorbike sales up 31 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.