JAKARTA, May 23 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distribution company, PT Astra International Tbk , is considering expanding to other sectors such as mining and infrastructure, its chief said on Wednesday. "Our core business will remain in automobiles, but it is possible for us this year to expand to other sectors such as mining and infrastructure or toll roads," Astra's president director, Michael D. Ruslim, told reporters. He did not elaborate. The company is controlled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra eyes expansion into mining, infrastructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642