JAKARTA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - PT Astra International Tbk , Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, on Thursday reported a better-than-expected 9.2 percent rise in 2009 net profit. Astra, controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd , said net profit climbed to 10.04 trillion rupiah ($1.08 billion), from 9.19 trillion rupiah in 2008. Analysts had expected 2009 net profit of 9.02 trillion rupiah, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. The firm also reported revenue rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra Int'l 2009 net profit up 9.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.