JAKARTA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest car distributor, PT Astra International Tbk plans to prepay around $127 million worth of debts on December 28, the company's finance director said. The debts comprise $111.8 million of dollar denominated obligations and 139.4 billion ($15 million) in rupiah debt and mature in the middle of next year, Astra's finance director John Slack said in a letter to the Jakarta Stock Exchange, seen by Reuters on Monday. The company had outstanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra plans to prepay $127 mln debts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.