JAKARTA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Indonesian auto giant PT Astra International Tbk said on Tuesday its total vehicle sales in January, including exports, rose to 16,418 units from 14,286 in the same period last year. Astra, 37.08 percent owned by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd , said in a statement its domestic car sales last month were 13,897 units from 11,124 year-on-year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra says Jan auto sales up 14.9 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642