JAKARTA, July 28 (Reuters) - Astra International , Indonesia's biggest listed firm and main auto distributor, said on Thursday that auto supply disruptions from Japan after its earthquake and tsunami in March will not hurt its full year results. "Group Astra is confident that the Japan situation will not impact our year-end 2011 achievement," said Prijono Sugiarto, Astra's CEO, in a statement. "Demand prospects for Astra's products and services are expected to be remain high." (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra says Japan supply woes to not hurt 2011 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.