JAKARTA, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Indonesian automotive financing firm PT Astra Sedaya Finance will offer an up to 10.3 percent coupon rate for its 1 trillion rupiah ($105.8 million) bonds, which will be offered next month, its chief said on Wednesday. Astra Sedaya, a financing arm of Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , will offer the bond between Feb. 27 and Feb. 29, which it hopes will help boost its lending by 30 percent this year. Indopremier securties, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra Sedaya sets coupon for 1 trln rph bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642