JAKARTA, May 26 (Reuters) - PT Astra International , Indonesia's biggest automotive distributor, said on Wednesday it expects domestic vehicle sales to be above 600,000 units this year, an increase from a previous forecast of 520,000 to 530,000 units. Prijono Sugiarto, Astra's president director, said the firm will achieve this target as long as Indonesia's domestic market is not affected by the eurozone debt crisis. (Reporting by Esther Samboh; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra sees over 600,000 vehicle sales in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.