JAKARTA, March 21 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Monday a 22.3 percent year-on-year rise in its 2004 net profit to 5.4 trillion rupiah ($576 million). Astra's revenue rose 40.7 percent to 44.35 trillion rupiah over the same period. ($1=9,370 rupiah)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra's 2004 net profit up 22 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.