JAKARTA, July 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk reported a 10.81 percent fall in its first-half net profit on Thursday, amid lower demand in Southeast Asia's largest economy. Astra said net profit for January-June fell to 4.24 trillion rupiah ($425.9 million) from 4.754 trillion rupiah in the year ago period, while revenue dropped 3.26 percent to 44.761 trillion rupiah from 46.267 trillion rupiah. ($1 = 9,955 rupiah) (Writing by Tyagita ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra's H1 net profit down 10.81 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.