JAKARTA, April 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Friday a first quarter net profit of 1.51 trillion rupiah ($158.4 million), from 1.24 trillion over the same period last year. Astra's revenue soared to 14.3 trillion rupiah, compared to 8.8 trillion. ($1=9,530 rupiah)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra's Q1 net profit jumps 22 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.