JAKARTA, July 26 (Reuters) - PT Astra International , Indonesia's main vehicle distributor and biggest listed company, said on Thursday second-quarter net profit rose 19 percent, driven by strong auto sales despite declining profit in its palm oil division. Astra, which is controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd, saw second-quarter net profit at 5.1 trillion rupiah ($537.8 million), up from 4.3 trillion rupiah in the same period a year ago, Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Astra's Q2 net profit rises 19 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.