JAKARTA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Indonesia will keep its palm oil and cocoa bean export tax for March unchanged from February at 25 percent and 10 percent respectively, a trade ministry official said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier Reuters report. The base export price for crude palm oil (CPO), which is used to calculate the export tax, will be set at $1,222 a tonne, up from $1,194 a tonne in February, the official said. The base export price for cocoa beans is to be set at $3,021 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia confirms palm oil, cocoa export tax unchanged for March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.