JAKARTA, July 25 (Reuters) - An Indonesian court overturned on Thursday a finding that consulting firm PT Deloitte & Touche FAS violated competition laws over the government's sale of a car maker that once belonged to the debt-laden Salim Group. The case, and others pending related to the sale of PT Indomobil Sukses International , highlight the difficulties in Indonesia of selling billions of dollars worth of assets controlled by the state, some analysts have said. They say there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia court overturns ruling on Deloitte" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.