JAKARTA, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Motorcycle sales in Indonesia rose by 46.8 percent in December compared to the same period a year before, bringing full-year growth to 38.3 percent, data from Indonesia's largest automotive distributor showed. According to data from PT Astra International Tbk , 358,751 motorcycles were sold in December, bringing total sales for 2004 to 3.89 million units. Full-year sales were at the upper end of a forecast range of 3.37-4.0 million. Private consumption, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Dec motorbike sales jumps 46.8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.