JAKARTA, Feb 12 (Reuters) - Indonesia's sales of motorcycles were barely changed in January from a year ago, after slumping 12 percent last year due to higher down payment requirements, industry data (AISI) showed on Tuesday. January sales came to 646,092 motorbikes, up 0.03 percent on an annual basis but jumping 33.2 percent month-on-month. According to the data, sales were led by Honda Motor Co , Yamaha Motor Co and Suzuki Motor Corp . The G20 economy imposed a new down payment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia January motorbike sales grow 0.03 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.