JAKARTA, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Car sales in Indonesia rose 28.3 percent in July compared with the same period in 2004, data from the largest automotive distributor showed on Saturday. PT Astra International Tbk , controlled by Singapore's Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd , said a total of 49,388 cars were sold by all distributors in the country last month, bringing the year to date national sales to 345,167 units. The sharp annual rise had largely been expected by analysts because of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia July car sales rise 28.34 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642