JAKARTA, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Indonesian motorcycle sales jumped 28.9 percent in July compared to the same month last year, data from the country's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk, showed on Wednesday. Motorcycle sales are a key gauge of Indonesia's private consumption, which represents around 69 percent of the country's gross domestic product and has been its main economic growth driver since the Asian financial crisis hit in the late 1990s. July sales rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia July motorbike sales up 29 percent yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642