JAKARTA, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Following are some company-related and market news that could have an impact on the local market. GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares retreat on dim outlook for growth, Fed stimulus SE Asia Stocks-Fed hopes support; credit fears drag Vietnam STOCKS TO WATCH > Indonesia's Cement Association sees domestic cement consumption growing 12 percent in 2012, driven mainly by the property and infrastructure sectors, said chairman Widodo Santoso. (Bisnis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia - Market factors to watch on Aug 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.