JAKARTA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Following are some company-related and market news that could have an impact on the local market. GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares ease, euro steady ahead Bernanke speech SE Asia Stocks-Thailand, Indonesia fall to 3-week lows; S&P lifts Vietnam STOCKS TO WATCH > Indonesia's Tyre Producers Association (APBI) said tyre exports in the first half fell 9 percent to 18.04 million units from a year earlier, due to slowing demand as a result of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia - Market factors to watch on Aug 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.