JAKARTA, June 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's government expects the country to be producing a million cars a year in five years, said Nissan Motor Co's CEO Carlos Ghosn on Tuesday. Ghosn, speaking at a press conference in Jakarta, said the firm plans to double the number of Nissan car dealers to 80 in the country, which is expected to see record car sales this year. (Reporting by Janeman Latul; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia to produce 1 mln cars a yr in 5 yrs-Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.