JAKARTA, July 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia is expected to import about 3 million tonnes of special steel used in the auto and electronics industries, an industry ministry official said late Thursday, in line with imports of 2.5-3 million tonnes in 2008. "Imports of special steel are likely to be flat this year as sales of vehicles are likely to slow this year compared to 2008," said I Putu Suryawirawan, director of metal industry at the industry ministry. Indonesia imported 1.3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia sees flat special steel imports this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642