JAKARTA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - PT Summit Oto Finance (SOF), the Indonesian motorcycle-financing unit of Japan's Sumitomo Corp. , plans to offer 1 trillion rupiah ($109.9 million) in bonds and use the funds to expand its lending, its chief said. The issue, which will be handled by DBS Vickers Securities Indonesia, will have three tranches with maturities of between two and three years. "This bond issue is part of our 5.6 trillion rupiah motorcycle-financing plan this year," Djohan Marzuki, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Summit Oto unit plans 1 trln rupiah bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642