JAKARTA, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Indonesian financing firm PT Astra Sedaya Finance said on Monday it had set a tentative coupon range for its planned one trillion rupiah ($109 million) bond issue at 7.875-11.875 percent. The firm, which is 53 percent owned by the country's leading auto retailer, PT Astra International Tbk , said in a statement it planned to list the bonds on Oct. 21 on the Surabaya Stock Exchange, Indonesia's main bond exchange. The bond offering was scheduled for Oct. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesian Astra unit details 1 trln rph bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.