JAKARTA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Indonesian motorcycle sales in July jumped 30.25 percent year on year to 266,695 units, a fresh indication of strengthening domestic demand in the economy, an industry body said on Monday. The Association of Indonesian Motorcycle Producers, which accounts for 90 percent of sales in Indonesia, said in a statement that July sales were also stronger than June's 231,523 units. Indonesian motorcycle sales are a key gauge of domestic consumption, which accounts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesian motorbike sales up 30 pct yr/yr in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642