JAKARTA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Indonesian motorcycle sales jumped 31 percent in October from a year earlier, data from an industry association showed on Friday. Motorcycle sales are a key gauge of Indonesia's private consumption, which represents more than three-fifths of gross domestic product. Consumption has been the main economic growth driver since the Asian financial crisis in 1997-98. The data, distributed by the country's largest automotive retailer, PT Astra International Tbk , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesian Oct motorbike sales up 31 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.