(For an Indonesian IPO diary, click ) By Harry Suhartono JAKARTA, Nov 28 (Reuters) - PT Adaro Indonesia, the country's second-biggest coal mining firm, will list in Jakarta as soon as it has refinanced its $400 million bond issue, Indonesian investor Edwin Soeryadjaya told Reuters on Wednesday. Bankers had said previously that Adaro is seeking a $600 million initial public offering on the Jakarta Stock Exchange early next year. UBS and Goldman Sachs have been shortlisted to handle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Adaro to refinance bonds pre-IPO -investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.