JAKARTA, May 24 (Reuters) - Indonesia's total domestic car sales rose 88.51 percent to 65,232 units in April 2010, industry data showed on Monday. Following is Indonesia's vehicle sales data from the Indonesian Automotive Association (Gaikindo) provided by the country's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk . April 10 March 10 April 09 Yr/yr change (pct) - Toyota 24,422 26,287 12,125 101.42 - Mitsubishi 9,560 9,068 4,603 107.69 - Suzuki 6,013 6,203 3,723 61.51 - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's April car sales almost double yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.