JAKARTA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - PT Astra International Tbk , Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, reported a better-than-expected 76 percent rise in its 2007 net profit on Thursday, as declining interest rates lifted car sales. Astra, the second-biggest firm by market value on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, said net profit rose to 6.5 trillion rupiah ($718.4 million) in 2007, up from 3.71 trillion rupiah in 2006. Analysts polled by Reuters Estimates had forecast that Astra, which has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia's Astra 2007 net profit jumps on auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642